1. SITE UPGRADE PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD

The NeXT Horizon website has just had a major facelift. We've moved to brand new forum software which will allow us to serve you better. If you are an existing user, you will need to reset your password by clicking here. Please note that if you haven't received your password reset email within a couple of minutes then you should check your spam folder as it's likely to be in there!

Cointropolis (split from marketing bounty, probably dead)

Discussion in 'P.R, Marketing And Media' started by CoinTropolis_Justabit, May 30, 2014.

1. CoinTropolis would like to earn NHZ through our marketing efforts.
    • We just added on additional members, we're 4 FT, 3 PT
    • We've handled Bitcoin Conferences for different coins in NY, Miami, remote assist Amsterdam and PayExpo speakers for NXT
    • I was invited by Sunny King to help build the Peercoin structure and external marketing efforts
    • Helped push swarm efforts in NXT community
    etc...

We could lend some bandwidth.

[email protected]
    http://www.cointropolis.com

2. Thanks for stepping up. NHZ is in dire need of a major marketing pump...sounds like your team may just be able to do that! Would be tremendous. I'll help out if I can.

3. Pharesim Administrator

Dropped you an email!

4. This is what the NHZ dev team need?

5. I can personally vouch for John and his team.
    They are true professionals that can *really* make a huge difference.
    I've worked with them over at Nxt for 6 months now and they are great. :)

6. I am interested in working for NHZ. I founded the NXT Studios http://nxtstudios.org to support NXT and other NXT ventures in providing creative visual marketing and promotional support.

I am also connected to John and Matt @CoinTropolis - perhaps we could all team up and put our complimentary skills together. That would be a very strong marketing team. My strength would be to create powerful visual campaigns for NHZ, provide art direction, concept development, graphic design, posters, social media campaigns, short films/commercials, animation and trailers.

7. Wow, another amazing NHZ community member on board! It will be great to take part as your contributions evolve.

Welcome!

8. With decent marketing, NHZ would be a big player in cryptocurrency field.

9. I agree...what ever happened to P2Pguy's and Cointropolis' proposals? I know that the CoinTropolis team has been working to move mountains over at NXT so maybe they are preoccupied for now?

10. How are things going?

11. Pharesim Administrator

Not sure if cointropolis is working on something. They always say they will, but there haven't been any results yet.

This bounty is still open ;)